Review: Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo


I've never been a massive user of dry shampoos. On the odd occasion I've used it for a bit of volume on a night out but that's been about it. Any time I felt like my hair needed a little something between washes, I just pop a bit of baby powder on (the cheaper alternative!) and I'm good to go. But I was intrigued when I saw these on the shelf (packaging, again! I'm a sucker, right?).

This isn't a terrible product but I don't think it's one that I'd buy again in a hurry. It smells lovely, don't get me wrong. And it does give my hair a bit of volume but it doesn't serve it's primary function i.e soaking up the excess oils and, you know, being a dry shampoo. 

If you want to try it for yourself, you can get it for £2.99 from Superdrug.

Have you tried this product? Did you love it or hate it? 

No comments