Review: Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer



 I bought this on a whim a while ago when Rimmel was on two for £10  at Superdrug. I was on the hunt for a concealer that would cover the dark circles under my eyes on those mornings after I'd had a late night essay writing (read: stayed up late reading articles on BuzzFeed). 

love this concealer. It is by far one of the best I've ever used. It's lovely and thick without being too cakey so you can build up the coverage (depending on how many BuzzFeed articles were read..) I'm a long time lover of the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer but I think this one has it a beat by a fraction. 

The applicator is really easy to use. It demands a bit of a squeeze but the brush on the end makes it super easy to just dab it on under your eyes for blending with a brush, sponge or your ring finger (which has the softest touch so is best used under the eyes where the skin is thin).  The formula is good enough so that you can apply it over the top of your foundation through the day if you need a touch-up too. 

I wear mine in ivory but it comes in three shades: ivory, soft beige and classic beige. Based on the lack of variety in the shades you might struggle to find one that matches your skin tone which is the only issue I really have with this product. But give it a test next time you're shopping and see what you think!

You can buy this product at Superdrug for £5.99 and Rimmel is currently on buy one get your second half price!

No comments