Review: Sleek Flamingo Blush





Today I'm going to jump straight in and talk to you about some lovely little Sleek blushes. These are the first Sleek products I've ever tried. For a while Bourjois were my go-to for blushes but these little beauties may have changed my mind. 

Let's start with the packaging - I'm a massive fan of simple black packaging. I think it's classy and not too fussy and just sits well with my rest of my makeup collection. It's a small dainty little package that it perfect for travelling (if you can't decide on only one blush to take anywhere with you, like me). Another great thing about these blushes is that they come with a very decent sized mirror (unlike Bourjois blush pots, honestly I love you but nobody can see anything in those mirrors!) so you can easily touch up on the go! 

For £4.49 you can't really go wrong - great pigmentation, lovely colour selection, nice packaging. Who can say no? 

Have you tried any of the blushes from Sleek? Do you have any recommendations for my next Sleek purchase?

No comments