Review: Rimmel 'Brow This Way'


Brow products have been all the rage recently. Eyebrows are a pretty big deal now. I don't colour pencil mine or anything but I shape them myself and I just wanted something that would help them keep their shape throughout the day.

Which is where this product comes in. You have to be quite careful not to use too much because it can make your brows quite hard and crispy. I usually scrape some of the product off the brush before I put it on, just so I don't overdo it.

The brush is a bristle-like mascara wand/spooly which makes it super easy to just brush through your brows.. Minimal effort!

I'd recommend this product and the good thing about it is that it comes in four variations: Clear, Blonde, Mid Brown and Dark Brown so if you want a bit of colour as well as definition then this will be perfect. You can get this for £3.99 from Superdrug as part of the Rimmel Buy One Get Second 1/2 Price offer.

Have you tried this product? What did you think?

No comments