American Beauty: Fresh Sugar Lychee Perfume



You'll be glad to know that I've moved away from Tarte products (for the time being at least!) and onto a brand called Fresh. They do all sorts of fragrances, skincare and haircare products but it's the fragrances that bloggers seem to adore! I'd heard good things about this brand in the past so I knew it was something I didn't want to miss.

Anyway I ended up buying the rollerball in the scent Sugar Lychee. I opted for the rollerball because it's handy to have in a handbag. I do have a atomiser but once it runs out it always takes me a while to get round to filling it up again (I'm also pretty terrible at it, I always end up with more perfume on my hand than in the bottle!) But with this you can just pop it in your handbag, no fuss.

It's a very fruity scent and I think it's perfect for spring.. it's fresh, sweet and very lemony. It has notes of grapefruit, Italian lemon and lime blossom, lychee, mango flower, freesia, sandalwood, tonka bean and amber. So If you love sweet, fruity scents then this is one for you. And a good time of year to give it a test-run too. 

You can get this product here for $22 from sephora. 

No comments