Blogs I'm Loving #1



I hope you're all having a lovely Monday so far. If you're not, don't worry. I'm about to share with you some of my favourite blog reads at the moment in the hope that they will all brighten up your days and teach/entertain/inspire you. 

1. The Beauty Department
TBD is run by makeup artist Amy Nadine and hair stylist Kristen Ess. This website is my go-to if I need hair/makeup inspiration for a night out or special event. They have tutorials for every occasion plus industry insider tips and tricks. Lauren Conrad has been known to make an appearance on the site and who wouldn't want to know the secrets behind her gorgeous hair!? So go give it a look! 

2. Southern Belle in Training
'Miss ALK' is a university student studying in North Carolina. She's a Christian and not only does she post inspiring reads about her faith, her style and lifestyle posts are great too. She's one of the lucky ones in that her writing is really witty, she often makes me chuckle with some of the stories she tells. Give her a read if you want something to cheer up your day!

3. Aspiring Londoner
I've been reading Farzana's blog for the shortest amount of time out of the three (literally, weeks) but it quickly became one of my favourites. The main reason it stuck with me in the first place is because she posts really good stuff on how to promote and market your blog. So if you're just starting out with blogging (like me), there are loads of useful tips  of how to run your blog, manage and improve it and get word out there about it too. Not only that, she does really good product reviews too!

Which blogs have you been loving lately!?

No comments