Tom Ford Matte Lipstick in Pussycat



Guys, it's love. Seriously. Where has Tom Ford been all my life? Trying to find the perfect 'my lips but better' colour has proven quite the struggle but I think I've narrowed it down to a dusty rose shade. Anything too light and it washes me out, anything too dark and I look like a vampire. But the point is, this TF matte lipstick in Pussycat is the one.

My efforts to find my perfect lipstick have tripled in the weeks leading up to graduation. I wanted something pretty that would last all day too and the highstreet options just weren't cutting it. Graduation was also how I justified spending so much money on it. A graduation gift to myself, if you will.

The first time I tried it my lips ended up a bit dry afterwards but I think with the right prep than in should be fine. I'll be using my Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub beforehand and I'll also keep a tin of Cocoa Vaseline on me just in case. Lasting power was spot on. I only applied one layer but it lasted a good few hours, even through eating and drinking. I was really impressed with it. And for the price I'd expect nothing less.

I'll also be using it alongside my trusty lipcote for extra lasting power.

Have you tried any of the lipsticks Tom Ford has to offer? What did you think?

No comments