Skin Brightening Products


We all want to know the secret behind bright, healthy looking skin and whilst I can't promise to offer you a complexion that resembles Zoella's, I can offer you some tips and recommendations to help you on your way. From creams to highlighters, there are plenty of products out there that claim to aid you in your efforts to brighter skin but I've chosen some of my favourites to share with you all today. 

To start your morning, use Soap & Glory's Face Massage Mini Mitt. You can either use it on it's own or with a cleanser/face wash. I like to use it with my regular face scrub (Superdrug's Deep Action Daily Scrub). The instructions tell you to massage upwards in circular motions to help stimulate the skin and helps increase blood/oxygen flow to help your skin look brighter.

The next step in my routine is to use the Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturiser as well as the Origins Ginzing Eye Cream which claims to brighten and de-puff. The moisturiser is lovely - it smells so good and feels really refreshing on the skin. Again, massage into the skin in circular motions. The eye cream, well, I can't talk highly enough about it! You can see results as soon as you put it on and its pearlescent quality means it works a treat if you have dark circles under your eyes (i.e me, always.) You can read my full review of it here.

Makeup-wise, the B. Illuminating Serum is amazing for brightening up your complexion. If that's the sole purpose for using it, put it on without any foundation and it'll give you a lovely looking healthy glow. If you can't part with your foundation, use the Illuminating Serum as a base and work your foundation over the top which will still give you a glow, just more subtle.

If you want to go one step further in brightening your eyes, a little white eyeliner in the corners of your eyes or along your waterline helps to brighten their appearance. I use the Rimmel Soft Kohl Eye Liner because it is just that, soft. So it's good to use on your eye where the skin is a bit more fragile.

What are your favourite products to help brighten your complexion?

No comments