Nude Nails: Maybelline 'Rose Poudre'



Last month I shared with you one of my favourite nude nail varnishes from Lottie London. To continue with the Nude Nails series, today I'm sharing my ultimate favourite from Maybelline. It's called 'Rose Poudre' and it's the most perfect nude/slightly mauve colour, you know that dusty rose shade I love so much? It's just the perfect me colour. 

This has been the only nail varnish I've ever owned that I've repeatedly repurchased for years. But it's not just the colour that I love either. The quality is great too. Anyone that knows me will know how much I moan about not being able to make my nail varnish last more than a day. The picture above was taken on day three and there is only one chip! Which is nearing miraculous, if you ask me. So the lasting power is good too. 

The whole Super Stay nail range is lovely. I know that summer is pretty much coming to a close but they do some really nice pastel shades as well as some darker autumnal/winter shades. And of course, a few great nude shades too. You can find this shade on the Superdrug website here. They cost £4.99 which I think is worth it for the quality and the good range of shades.

Have you tried any of the Maybelline Super Stay nail polishes? Which is your favourite nude nail colour?

No comments