The Body Shop Bouncy Sleeping Mask



There are some products that hit the shelves that all beauty lovers grab at straight away. As soon as I caught wind of The Body Shop Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask (oh, what a mouthful) I knew it was a product that deserved first class seating in my drawer of skin care goodies. 

So what is this unnecessarily long-named product, I hear you ask. It is an overnight gel mask that claims to leave skin looking smooth, refreshed and replenished. It employs the help of Edelweiss Stem Cells (for cell renewal) which I can only imagine aids the 'youthful' and 'restorative' aspect that this product claims to provide. 

I needed to invest in a good night cream, or something similar, and I like the idea of a product that does the hard labour through the night. I feel like it makes my morning skin care routine that much easier by providing me with a base that is already moisturised and smooth. And I am in love with this product. 

It's an odd texture, which will be the first thing anyone tells you about this product. If you've ever had a memory foam mattress or pillow then think about that.. only in gel form. Did that make sense? No probably not. But all you need to know is that you get a little spatula inside the box as well as a massive 90ml glass jar of product so it makes application a thousand times easier. Scoop a little bit of the product, with the spatula, onto your finger tips and massage into the skin. Don't worry, it's meant to feel a bit tacky until your skin soaks it up. The Body Shop website do a lovely guide on how to make the most out of this product with a good massage technique. You can find that here.

The Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask has glowing 5 star reviews on The Body Shop website and I can promise you that it's worth the investment. You can find this product in TBS stores or online and it costs £24. It's a steep price tag but with the 90ml jar it will last you forever (okay, maybe not quite forever but a very long time at least.) Like I say, it's the price you have to pay for helping your skin look it's very best.

If you need anymore convincing, this product is Caroline Hirons approved (the Queen of skin care) so give it a go if you want a product that genuinely fulfils it's promises.

Have you tried this product? Did you love it as much as I did?

No comments